I ended my last post with a comment on the gloriousness of the weather. So the current conditions may be my fault. Sorry about that. I did not do the other 2 sessions last week and, not surprisingly (we have 8 inches+ of snow here now) I have no plans for this week at the moment.
I'm not hugely upset by this, to tell the truth and am spending time properly researching job opportunities - fruitlessly so far, it has to be said.
If you are enjoying these blog posts, please consider sponsoring me in support of Diabetes UK at JustGiving. Many thanks.
My favourite sites
Me!
After the Brighton Marathon 2010
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Apologies for all who, like me, hate text verification, but Poland is full of scum, hitting me with 10 to 20 spam comments a day and this is the only way to stop it.