Me!

Me!
After the Brighton Marathon 2010

Saturday 7 September 2013

Just keeps getting better

Just keeps getting better by leecolgate at Garmin Connect - Details

A tremendously satisfying half hour blast this morning.  I was quite excited after Tuesday's session, where I managed to improve my pace maintenance over the distance from the 8:50's to the 8:30's.  Today's was in the 8:20's, no mess and no fuss.  This is a huge relief with the big day only a week away!!!

There's a 45 minute session tomorrow, then a couple of light runs during the week next week.  And then race day on Sunday.  I can't wait!  I've shed 5 pounds in the last couple of weeks, too!!!

If you are enjoying these blog posts, please consider sponsoring me in support of Diabetes UK at JustGiving. Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apologies for all who, like me, hate text verification, but Poland is full of scum, hitting me with 10 to 20 spam comments a day and this is the only way to stop it.